Files used by Service Guard
- /etc/cmcluster/cluster_config.ascii - cluster configuration file. Edit then compile. It controls the cluster name, cluster lock volume, nodes (and their ipaddresses) in the cluster and volume groups controlled by cluster.
- /etc/cmcluster/package_name/package_config.ascii - package configuration file. Edit then compile. Controls the package name, the primary and adoptive nodes and the control script to be used.
- /etc/cmcluster/package_name/package.cntl - package control script. The actual script that activates the volume groups and starts (and stops) the software. For SAP installations the following config files also exist:
- /etc/cmcluster/package_name/sapdbci.cntl - SAP control script which is called from the package control script. Do not edit.
- /etc/cmcluster/sap.functions - called from sapdbci.cntl . Do not edit.
- /etc/cmcluster/customer.functions - called from sapdbci.cntl. Can edit to include site specific SAP functions.
- /etc/cmcluster/package_name/sap.conf - SAP configuration file used by sapdbci.cntl. Edit to include appropriate SAP values.
Still stuck? Maybe we can help. Contact us here
For more super cool techie stuff check out our blog!!